Help us to bring creativity, laughter and inspiration to an even wider public by becoming a Corporate Friend.
Every year over 30,000 people, from around the world, visit the Cartoon Museum to see our collection of British cartoon and comic artwork. Our innovative exhibition programme allows visitors to explore British history through a medium that we all recognise, and one that makes us laugh. The museum's Learning Programme reaches thousands of young people at schools and hospitals, and inspires them to tell stories using the cartoon and comic artform.
Your membership will help us to continue this work.
As a Corporate Friend of the Cartoon Museum, you will receive:
- 10 invitations for staff to private views of exhibitions and other events
- Free admission for all staff on productio nof corporate photo ID card
- 10 copies of Cartoon Museum News
- 10% off in the museum shop with corporate photo ID card
- 10% discount on venue hire of the museum
- Acknowledgement of support within the museum and on the museum website
How do I become a Corporate Friend?
If you would like you to become a Corporate Friend, please download and fill in this form, and return it to:
The Cartoon Museum
35 Little Russell Street
London WC1A 2HH
Current Corporate Friends